Sipping on a cup of marijuana tea can be the ultimate way to induce relaxation, or it can be used to invigorate the senses. This recipe relieves tension and stress while also providing psychoactive effects because marijuana infused milk is used.
Making tea with just water and cannabis may not provide psychoactive effects because most cannabinoids, such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), are only soluble in fats like milk, butter or oil.
For a relaxing marijuana tea that may help induce drowsiness, use one of the following strains to infuse your milk or butter:
- Kosher Kush
- Grand Daddy Purple
- Violator Kush
For a more energizing or motivating experience, use strains like:
- Jilly Bean
- Lambs Bread
- Durban Poison
Serving size: 1
- 1 tea cup
- 1 tea bag (your favorite)
- 2-3 tablespoons marijuana-milk
- 5 ounces ounces hot water
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1 fresh lemon slice (optional)
- fresh mint (optional)
- Place tea bag in tea cup.
- Boil water.
- Pour the just post boiling water into the cup.
- Allow the tea to steep 2-5 minutes.
- Add marijuana milk and honey to cup.
Sit back, relax and enjoy!
*In this recipe, marijuana-butter can be substituted for marijuana milk. Use 1-2 tablespoons of marijuana-butter in place of marijuana milk.